Thursday, November 6, 2008

Trick or Treat!!




Halloween! Well, I guess it's only America that celebrates Halloween. That night, me, Mosh, Pasca, Cartoon, Elizabet, Rita and Natalie dressed up randomly (I dressed up as a princess) and went trick or treating! It was my first trick or treat!
When I was a little, I read a story about Halloween and trick or treat, but I never thought I could actually do that!
I gained quite a lot of chocolate bars and candies for me to eat in my room when I am bored!
Those are witches fingers! Haha...They are actually soft pretzels with dyed almonds for the nails! They taste good! Eliz's mum made them. She's such a nice mum.


Beside the witch's fingers is a photo of the little kids in my school who joined in the Halloween parade at school! They dress up as cartoon characters, witches or animals and show off their costumes in front of everyone in the entire school. What I found out was that, sometimes they don't buy the costumes but their mums made them! For mums, it's a pride to be able to make a Halloween costume for their kids! Interesting!

No comments: