Sunday, November 16, 2008

School that people say Rules




Well...You know..this is kinda awkward. I decided to join the girls basketball team and within 1 week, I successfully sprained both of my ankles!! Here's the thing, Americans are really serious and professional and competitive too, I should say, in practicing whatever they are learning. Gosh! Didn't that drive me crazy!!
The practice is 2 hours everyday, 6 days a week!! Cool or too cool?
The first practice, I felt like I wanted to faint!
And yeah, after a week of practicing, my ankles hurt so bad that I have to drag my feet when I walk and I was the cause of a pretty long traffic in the stair case. lol. I wasn't able to attend practice for a couple of days. To tell you the truth,they still hurt! hah! Better, I guess though..

Last night, I watched the school's play, "The Mousetrap", adapted from Agatha Christie's novel. To be honest, I didn't expect the play to be good, but it turned out to be EXCELLENT! Oh my god, those people acted as if they're real actresses!!The setting was amazing and the 2.5 play was just perfect! There are a couple of shots that I managed to take.

It really amazes me, how those Americans work! Oh, my god! Get a life! I mean, they're really serious (good thing), always serious (can be bad. well, yeah...my opinion).

2 comments:

ikacrut said...

itu mungkin yang ngebuat kita sering kalah sama amerika . haha

Anonymous said...

no doubt,,