Friday, June 26, 2009

These Last Couple of Days (Part 2)

So yesterday, I went to the beach in Taylor Park, not very far away from home but it was my first time there. Kara and I went crazy right away.





Just in case you can't read what it says. "Kara N.A = bff " that's what it says. :)

So we played around the beach for like two hours and had to say goodbye. I don't know whether I'm gonna see her again or not. :(

After I took a shower, it's time for strawberry shortcake!!

(I know I gotta learn how to decorate food.) With the freshly picked strawberries, this shortcake is delectable, complete with whipped cream at the top.

The temperature has reached the nineties and all the fans in the house are working hard to keep us satisfied. I wanna make cheese salmon and shrimp complete with strawberry smoothie.

No comments: