Sunday, March 29, 2009

Grease is the word!

After almost 3 months of practicing, Monday-Thursday, 2 to 4 hours, we finally went on stage with a BANG! The shows were FABULOUS..The tickets were sold out on Friday and Saturday night!! And our matinee show, which was today afternoon, almost sold out! We probably sold over 1000 tickets!
I have to say that the musical is the most amazing thing I have ever been involved in, here. It's just soo...American! Haha...
The practices were fun and because it's GREASE, of course it WAS FUN! I love the movie and wished that I was in it!
Even though I didn't play a role, but to be on stage with hundreds of eyes watching, to practice dancing and singing, to have fun after school, it's just ME!

Ok, the first time I knew about American high school musical play was when I watched "Confession of a Drama Queen" a movie starring Lindsay Lohan. I loved it and wished that someday I could be in a cool thing like that. Guess what? I love that Law of Attraction theory! It came true!!

So, guys and girls...NEVER STOP WISHING!


(This is a short video taken during the Preview of the show. During the show, we were not allowed to take videos because it's considered as a copyright violence. Hope you get a bit of a picture of how it was, enjoy the video!)

No comments: