Saturday, May 2, 2009

Spring means FUN!!

Have I told you lately that I love Spring? dudududu...
LOL. Yes, I do! Spring here makes me want to stay here forever!! The temperature could go up to 90 degrees Fahrenheit, and people are walking their dogs, jogging with their ears plugged to their mp3 player, girls and boys walking together, sitting in the park and eating ice cream. God, it's soooooo....oh, I don't know. But you get the idea.

Here's a few snapshots I managed to take during my wonderful times!! Oh, and it feels like AMERICA!!


Us (me, Joyce, Mohsina and Nicole) hanging out after school at our favorite Ice cream house, Morgan's Ice house!!


Great time for cleaning the road with Canton Rotary Club!!


Posing in front of my school! This pic is taken at about 19:00



Us (me, Carli, Brigid and Emma) hanging out in the park!


These are just a few. My camera has loads of beautiful northern country scenery! Ha!
It's a nice day out, but darn, I have homework! Yeah, well...If only there's mas tukang bakso, es cendol, rujak, ketoprak dan tukang es keliling...Life will be a lot more colorful..

No comments: