Monday, July 13, 2009

A Thank You Note

My adventurous American year is now over, but all that I gained from this year stays true in my heart (brain?). I owe a lot of people for this year; my family of course for all the chit chats in the dining room table every nights (that includes motivations, supports and preaches. very important!), my ICESTAGE friends for their supports, jokes and for being there for me everyday for 2 whole years, my best friends in and outside school for their listening ears ( I LOVE YOU!), the AFS returnee whom I asked a lot of questions to (you know who you are), AFS 51st generation across Indonesia, especially those who have got very close to me and shared a lot of things together (I heart you all), everyone in Bina Antarbudaya for their patience and motivations, coach, friends and teachers at Hugh C Williams senior high, neighbors who were very nice and charming, and last but not least, The Wheelers family for having to put up with me for a year...



When I first created this blog, I wanted it to be about my year, that's why it's called The Story of My Year. I treasure it.

Now that the year is over, and so is this blog. (cry...cry..., ). I'm gonna miss writing here. But I've made another blog, this time it's more general. It is of course to fulfill my writing, travelling and snapping pics desires. Specifically, to give meanings to each day. Because I know, my life is going to be interestingly boring (hard to describe), in other words it's just gonna be about school, tests, how to get into good universities, etc and I will take it for granted and live my life like a ... oh i don't know... boring old lad? So I'm challenged to find something new to write about. What's that called? Self-motivation. After all I've learned about self-exploration which I think was what this year was all about (among other things).



Last but not least, I want to thank God for everything, being in this world is an unsolved mystery, still. And to YOU! You that only reads my posts, thank you for reading. ^_^ You that read and dropped some comments, THANKS A BUNCH!



No comments: