Thursday, June 25, 2009

These Last Couple of Days (Part 1)

My regents exams are over. Suddenly, the weather gets nice. Suddenly, everybody is out. Suddenly, no one wants to go home. Hahah! But yeah, we don't have a choice. So these last couple of days, we hang out a lot, making the most out of our numbered days.


A pool party at Nicole's last week. She went to Tenesse last Saturday and won't be back until the 29th, which means I won't see her again. :(


Rowing the inflatable boat with Nicole, going round and round while Liz is splashing water.


A get together at the Asian Buffet yesterday. Yeah we ate a lot and bugged the Chinese guy a lot. Without him, this picture couldn't have been taken. :)


This morning, I went strawberry picking nearby! And we're gonna make strawberry shortcake. I'm excited.


Mohsina, my hostdad and I gathered our 29 quarts of strawberries!!

I have sent home 4 boxes of "stuff" and I'm almost all packed up and ready to go..
:(
Right now, I'm waiting for Kara to pick me up 'coz we're going to the beach.. I'm so excited. So, I'll write again later!

cheers!

No comments: