Monday, June 22, 2009

School is O-v-e-r




I don't know whether I'm supposed to be happy or sad, but I will certainly miss this school. Hugh C Williams Senior High School, located in the Canton School District. A three floor brick building in the middle of a population of trees...


I guess I should give you a lil' sneak peek. When you enter the main door, you will see this hallway. Those frames hanging on the wall are the pictures of the school productions, numerous plays. They once did The Sound of Music, Oklahoma!, Meet Me at St Louis, and the most recent one that I fortunately got involved in, Grease!




All the plays are performed in this auditorium. It could probably fit up to 600 audiences, approximately



One of the classrooms. This is my English and creative writing class. A TV with a DVD player, book covers in the form of posters, motivating quotes, shelves of books.



The gymnasium is the place where all the winter sports practices are held. Of course you don't expect people practicing in the deep snow outside, do you? In home games, the spectators sit on those bleachers and cheer. The school's mascot is a Golden Bear (that bear that you can see hugging the letter C) and of course the school's colors are brown and gold, as you can see.




The row of lockers. Those posters hanging on the wall are posters to get the team mates pumped up for the play-offs.


This poster is made by my team mate, Emily before our basketball play-offs.


The team locker room!! I could never forget this room. It's where, before every home game we got changed and usually play some loud musics too.


oops, this picture needs to be rotated. O'well...
Yes, everybody in the whole world, I believe, are busy reminding each other to RECYCLE. This rubbish bin was painted by the Environmental Club.

Of course if there are recycling bins, there must be stuff to recycle. Well, these vending machines help fill those bins up! Let me tell ya, that drink at the very left, Gatorade, is my favorite drink. I drank that a lot after tests or during basketball season. Mrs Clark used to tease me, "Your Gatorade days are numbered!" LOL


The library, interestingly enough, is called LRC (Learning Resource Center). It is connected to the computer lab. This is where I usually sit and do homework after school because I never wanted to bring home thick, heavy textbooks! This particular room is always bright because the roof top is made out of glass so the sun is always welcome to enter this quiet zone room.

No comments: